Wednesday, February 13, 2019

BEING TIED DOWN

BEING TIED DOWN 

Look, I'm not sure about you but I don't want to be tied down. Especially not right now. I'm not talking about being in a relationship. I mean, we're in relationships if we like it or not since that's just life and social interactions. What I'm talking about is actually having my shoes tied.

It's a common thing for me to be told that my shoes are untied. I get that at least once a week and do you know why? Well, I hope you guessed that it's because my fucking shoes are untied. I generally don't like to get on one knee and tie them if they come loose. More often than not simply because the fuckers often get untied again in a matter of 15 minutes. That's not to say I don't tie them correctly. I even double knot those fuckers and they still find a way to get loose.

I think it's because the way my shoes lace up and the way my foot moves. I mean, it's very often that I find myself with my shoes untied and then some person who thinks they're doing me a solid goes out of their way to say it;

"Oh, hey, careful man, you're shoes are untied."

FUCK! Really? I hadn't noticed the lace hit my ankle when I walk. How about you mind your own fucking business, pal. How do you know my shoe lace stance? Maybe I want them to be untied. Maybe I want to live a little on the edge. Maybe I'm not some conformist piece of shit like you and want to risk my vertical position with the potential of a horizontal fall?  How about you mind your own shit, mother fucker! Trying to instill your standards of being tied down on me. HOW.FUCKING.DARE.YOU

Then I remember, maybe these folks just don''t know what it truly is to live. For how would you know the value of life and the whole aspect of enjoying it if you aren't two seconds away from falling flat on your face and having it all literally crash down.

Yeah, you can do what a kindergarten kid has learned to do. But maybe that's just more big government instilling their standards on you at an early stage. Who the fuck needs to be tied down or tie things down. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe we shouldn't lock everything down to a specific way it needs to be done. Here I thought this was fucking America, after all.

But yo, thanks, I guess. For telling me that I'm not doing something that you, a conformist piece of trash is living by. Maybe I'll just be my own me and you can be your own you.

Besides that, I have, in all honesty, never fallen over because one foot has stepped on the untied lace of the other shoe. I just haven't. Maybe I'm a rare bird in this mundane world, but that has never once happened to me. You know why? Because I know how to fucking walk and realize if my foot is standing on my other shoes' lace. there has never been a time when I have taken a fall because of it and if I do take a fall from it, you know what, I'm not going to die from it. At most it'll be like a little scab on my chin or hey, surprise surprise, I would assume that my motor skills and quick reflexes would have my mind automatically call to action my hands to be placed right in front of me to stop my fall in such a manner. so that my persons isn't critically injured.

Crazy how that shi works, right? But yeah, thanks for the heads up that by circumstances beyond my control and despite the willingness to tied them very tight once, that my shoes have defied me and spit in my face on the fact that I did to them earlier in the day when I put them on my feet by tying them then.

I get it, my shoe walking creates a whip action with my laces and slaps the ankles of whomever is standing near me. You know what tho, that's what normal people call personal fucking space. Maybe my laces flaying around are just an indication that you're not respecting my goddamn personal space and are standing too fucking close.

You ever think about that? No, you only think about yourself... and I guess that my shoes are untied.



No comments: