Saturday, September 20, 2008

FAN MAIL IS FOR PUSSIES FAGGOTS

FAN MAIL IS FOR PUSSIES FAGGOTS

By Levi Johnston

Another Levi Johnston joint...

Well, well, well...looks like a whole bunch of you tards decided to email me about how upset you are. Like I give a fuck. A lot of you was pissed off for some reason about
shit I said about Mrs. Palin Bristol's fine ass mom.

A lot more of you was all pissed off at me like faggots because I was being mean to Bristol or some bullshit. And there was all kinds of politics gaywads.

I didn't plan on writing no more articles cause writing is for massive pussy fags but this BS has gotta be responded to. I can't just leave it hanging.

Number one a bunch of it was slander and number two I hate bitches trying to disrespect my family. I don't care if you are a liberal or a democrat or your from china just leave my family out of this...

First off look what this dillweed Jay Harmon wrote me:



Yo I put that shit in pink to fuck with this dude because he jacks off hella dongs.

Can you believe the temeroty of this punk? Everyone is a big fucking tough guy on the internet. They can send me all kinds of inflameatry emails. Hey, GAY HARDON, if you dont care about me and my family so much why the fuck you read my writing shit?

And yeah I went to some college nigger. Called Your Mom University and I majored in gash drilling and anus holes. Putting my dick in her anus hole. Your moms that is.

Heres some advice for you: don't read this article because your dumb gay face just got scored on so hard your whole kids and life and family just turned retarded. Got that shit? Lord Johnston just destroyed your ass.

how you like that???
GAy Harmon wasnt alone in being all upset over shit I said and talking shit on MRs.Palin and Bristol. Check out what pussy ass liberal SPENCER fucking wrote:



Where the fuck do you live SPENCER? Where do you live? I will come there and I will stomp out your fucking ass. I will punch you so hard in your face they will need those CSI dudes who put clay on a skull to figure out what some woman that got killed in 1935 looked like. I eat and shit out pussies like you and then I eat them again.

Seriously if you are ever in anchorage there is a burger king on northern lights up by spenard. You know that shit? Come there and I will meet you there and I will fuck your shit up, homes.

I am so sick of you fucking liberal pussies ruining this country with your bs. Yeah Mrs. Palin believes god create d the world WHAT A SHOCK holy shit that's only like in the bible or something dude. what do you believe god or do you believe some faggot from 1850 sailed around ina gay ass ship looking at fucking birds and some shit like a turtle.

"OH SHIT! look at that beautiful turtle that figured out how to fly or suck a dick or whatever guess we better forget about all the shit we believed for the last million years" - Liberal Pussy Retard

Speaking of retard if I have 50 retard kids with willow I will love them all the same not put them in a dumpster. You don't have to be smart to be a good person after all Hitler had an IQ of 160 and Mother Teresa had an IQ of 120 GUESS HITLER WAS BETTER. yeah thats some logic spencer. Eat a dick.

yo this is me and another fine ass trollop about to regulate some shit like a moose

Anyway, forget about SPENCER. There were also some emails from people who are republicans but got all bent out of shape for some reason. I don't know. I guess it just shows you that there can be dipshit republicans too it's not just the liberals.

Check out what dumbass french sounding Ryan Landrieu wrote me:

Oh no not lawyers! Lol! I'm so scared of lawyers!

Has anybody in history ever go their ass kicked by a lawyer? Those dudes are like the biggest tools ever and they couldn't fuck anyone up. Besides I think this dude is making this shit up. If hes such a law expert why doesn't he just sue me?

And the rNC? I'll take my chances! I know most of those dudes and we're cool.

Okay chodes. I got one more email to post up in this bitch. It's from a dude who saw my shit I wrote but he is pretty much emailing me about being at the republican party on TV. This guy is about the worst and if I saw him in real life I would knock his fucking teeth down his throat.



First off, motherfucker, that tattoo is not gay at all and don't you dare fucking call me a gay ass. I will kill your ass so hard you will never be able to sit again. I will fuck your face up so good some doctor will look at your dental records and match you up with a bag of teeth.

you seeing the same shit I'm seeing sawtooth? cuz I see six fine ass titties and not sawtooth or his dick

Secondly, don't you dare talk shit about my tattoo. The onyl gay thing about it is that gaywads like you got to see it. That shit is the EXACT shit Howard Stern did so are you calling howard stern a gaywad? Ha! Fucking babybooey motherfucker...your hole argument is bullshit.

I get this fine ass bitch and I know you saw how fine she was. did you see those fucking titties on bristol? She look like she got stuck in a tire swing. That shit was insane. There was milk flying all over the place later cuz she already full up from that crazy ass retard baby her mom makes her hold all the time. Trunk or whatever. Bristols feeding that baby like crazy and shes gonna be feeding are new baby which I am thinking of naming Space Station to fuck with her mom lol

Bottom line sawtooth is that you are mega gay and your basically just jealous. Jealous of my fine ass bitch, her fine ass sister willow and her fine ass mom. Its like somebody is belt feeding me high caliber pussy. RATATATATAT nigga. What now?

so no, it is you who are the gay ass...

Fucking told bitch.

Later!

- Levi "HOCKEY" JOhnston

No comments: