Sunday, September 9, 2018

MAN, THAT MUSK IS DANK

MAN, THAT MUSK IS DANK

I'm talking about your boy Elon Musk.  It's really an amazing thing that happened. He went from a sort of  "I'm so crazy and out there I'll put a car into space!" to flat out "I am completely fucking mental now, seriously. WATCH WHAT I'LL DO NEXT!" all within the single span of a year.

And here I thought I had a strange year, this guy has got me beat by a mile in terms of crazy plot twist and out of left field nonsense that he has tossed out there. Maybe it's the "120 hour work weeks" that did him in, but man, he's just going full tilt LSD tripping out with Grimes, cause he ended up on the Joe Rogan show, something I didn't really even think existed, and "smoked" some pot. I would like to think that someone worth this much would have hired people to hold his reigns to make sure he looks good in the interview and to the public, but then again, he plays by his own set of rules.
 


What the fuck was that weak ass puff? Did he even inhale anything? I'm sure even Bill Clinton is ashamed of such a lame ass attempt at that sort of just holding it in his mouth and blowing it out tactic. But hey, it wasn't for nothing. It looks like because of this stupid ass Joe Rogan interview, a Key accounting and HR executives resigned.
Tesla’s chief accounting officer, Dave Morton, has resigned after less than one month on the job, the company announced in a regulatory filing today. Morton says in a statement that “the level of public attention placed on the company, as well as the pace within the company, have exceeded my expectations.”

Shortly after the announcement of Morton’s departure, Gabrielle Toledano, Tesla’s head of HR, told Bloomberg she has decided not to come back to the company after being on a leave of absence. She’s the second Tesla executive to have not returned from a leave of absence this summer. Doug Field, who ran the company’s vehicle programs, stepped down in July after having gone on leave in May.
 On top of that, Tesla stock just took a bit of a dive in losing 6.23% of its value. And while I say nothing really matters in the stock market world, this still does matter some that the company spearheading us into the future in technology is run by some crazy ass spiraling nut bag.

Really makes you wonder what the fuck dumb thing he said on that show. I wouldn't know because I just don't want to listen to a nearly three hour long podcast of two people I have no interest in hearing talk. More comical is that there's a condensed 25 minute cut of it on Youtube, but I couldn't even be bothered to watch that either. 

Which is odd, because I straight up want a Tesla like nobody's business. But straight up fuck Elon for being the shit that he is. From what I gather from run downs, the general topics and line conversation included;
-Samurai swords 
-Weed
-Whiskey
-Living in a simulation.

Which just makes me not even want to listen to a 3 minute version of that conversation. But hey, at least we now know that weed basically kills any stock price or any confidence in your leadership

Or perhaps the stock is going down because the market expected him to take deep hits and finally relax a little. It's been a rough year with extreme delays in the Model 3, that has basically had folks pulling back that 1k deposit left and right. So maybe he did need to inhale deeply so he could calm the fuck down. 

I'm just as ready to watch Tesla crash and burn so that the prices come down like everyone else, but man, this is pretty silly compared to his admitted ambien dependency. I guess no one expected the devil's lettuce to be in effect. Doesn't he know that stockbrokers are all coke men. Not this lazy man's pot shit.


Then again, he does want to buy Tesla's stocks and make it for himself again, perhaps this is the great way to drop down the price of the stock to the point where he can pick it up for pennies on the dollar.

No comments: