Tuesday, September 25, 2018

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE, SCULLY

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE, SCULLY

So I have been up late watching a lot of the X-files. It was a show that I really loved growing up and it... well, it hasn't always aged well, but it has constantly had a standard that I enjoyed in terms of conspiracy theories and the like. So I figure with it getting closer to October and all things spooky, what's  more spookier than "the truth", or at least the conspiracy theories that many believe in.

I'll just run through a lot of conspiracy theories that may or may not hold any weight in the grand scheme of things. It's up to you, the viewer, to see them for what they are, or to believe the lies that a corrupt government has been feeding you in spoonful of lies.

Remember, even Scully was a skeptic to all this shit until she was abducted and probed and had some strange alien freaky baby that well, who the fuck can keep up with the core story arc of that shit, I always liked the stand alone episodes far more.

Anyhow, the conspiracy theories that are out there such as "Paul is Dead" or "Kubrick filmed the apollo landings on a sound stage" and "the grieving parents' dead kids were actually holograms turning the frogs gay" or "That chick from Singled out told me I shouldn't vaccinate my kids against rubella so he doesn't get autism, I swear, the boob chick gives me good health advice" just make you wonder what crazy thoughts are out there in terms of what people actually believe. So here's a collection of theories leading to a spooky time of year. 

Off the bat, there's always the notion that Hitler escaped to South America, where he lived the rest of his days out drinking whatever the fuck you drink in South America. I don't know what it is, I'm no expert, but the folks on the History Channel can't shut up about it half of the time.

As listed above, the government is clearly putting chemicals in the water to turn the frogs gray. I don't know why they want them gray and not green. Don't ask me, that's probably a side effect of having so much metals in the water. Just ask Flint, Michigan. I'm sure Michael Moore can't shut up about it. 

Even though I loved the X-files, I don't actually believe it was an alien spacecraft that crashed in Roswell, NM. But I also don't believe it was some weather balloon for a second. Though, I guess a sort of high elevation radar device attached to a balloon for the long range detection of nuclear missiles could be it, either way, it was some sort of shady shit that the government was all too happy that nut bags thought it was aliens since they were in the middle of this sort of advance in technology and didn't want the Russians knowing what they were actually working on. To the point that I think they actually admitted as much many years later but no one seemed to give a shit because they sure liked all those tourist dollars that were coming in because of it.


Oh yeah, about that Stanley Kubrick theory, I'm pretty sure it is accurate that Kubrick was hired to direct the footage of faking the moon landings, but the dude was such a perfectionist that he just flat out insisted on shooting it on location.

This one is a big one and I'm pretty sure I'll get flack for it. But the government allowed 9/11 to happen to justify implementation of the Patriot Act and the cultural shift that came with it leading us to where we are now. I'm not entirely sure about the other aspects of the whole situation that went down during 9/11, but I'm pretty sure that a plane didn't hit the side of the Pentagon. That one just never made any fucking sense to me. I wont get into all of it with the Pentagon. You can easily google that shit if you feel like reading about it. Majority of it is dumb as fuck, but it really doesn't add up proper on that one aspect of it.

Mind you, I'm not saying the government orchestrated the whole situation, And I am not one of those who will say that the twin towers were controlled demolished, but the explosions people were hearing was molten aluminum coming into contact with the water from the firefighters. In which case, Molten aluminum explodes when you add water to it and each plane was made of tons and tons of that shit. Doesn't mean that the plane strikes weren't part of the conspiracy though, and if there was one, I'm guessing plane strikes would have probably been enough to get us to the point where we fucking take off our shoes at the airport for some unknown goddamn reason.


Attacking the other side of the political spectrum now - I'm pretty sure that Osama Bin Laden, who was pretty well known t be in poor health prior to the whole 9/11 situation, died of natural causes in late 2001 and was buried in an unmarked grave out in the desert. This was stated and confirmed by CIA agents who had arrived to visit his death bed in Kandahar shortly before the US invasion began in full effect.

The Bush administration didn't really mention all this shit even though it was reported in some local media and a few other western news outlets quickly discredited the claims and moved on to a portraying him as an elusive ghost who lived in some crazy series of cave mazes and bunkers. The administration planned to use a fabricated attack by US special forces to claim he was killed in a raid before the 2004 election to push support for the wars and help win a second term, but decided to hold off and keep the plan in reserve for a future use. Especially since Saddam Hussein was captured in December of 2003, so there wasn't much use for that whole plan of attack.

The Obama administration, dealing with backlash over the great recession from the occupy wall street movement and dealing with their own reelection battle in the coming year decided to put out the original plan into action. Initiating reports claimed he was killed by a helicopter gunship, but that story was quickly changed to an epic special forces raid that had a Hollywood level sort of production packed gunfight and daring escape from Pakistan state agents. The movie practically writes itself and you saw it all on screen. They then "buried him at sea", which come the fuck on, really? REALLY?! and released a single picture of some random dude with his face conveniently shot off as proof of their claims. I don't know, that one just didn't sit right with me and I wonder what exactly is the bullshit behind all of that because it sure as fuck stunk to high heaven.

I'm also pretty sure that when the doctor hits your knee to test reflexes it's actually just a test of suggestibility and deference to authority. 

When you think about it, there's really no good reason for Marijuana to be illegal. It's illegal simply because of racism. The government cracked down on opium dens that sprung up during the railroad constructions and they just didn't want to seem to be picking on only Chinese laborers, thus they outlawed marijuana and other stuff at the same time to prevent alternative methods of tool making, especially from hemp products.

Not to mention that it increased incarcerations in minorities a great deal. High numbers of them is basically needed for legal slavery in shitty paying prison work. So yeah, totally racism, but there's way more layers to that onion that I could spend many different blog post about.

Speaking of which, I wrote a lot already in this one piece, so how about I take a breather, take off my tin foil hat and come back to this subject in a few days with more conspiracy theories to tell in the dark... when the government turns off your power.

No comments: