Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Like Me on Facebook? How About Do You Want To Bang Me?

 Like Me on Facebook? How About Do You Want To Bang Me?

Just when you thought there wasn't enough reasons to avoid Facebook, here comes a new example as to why you should run as fast as you can as far as you can from that social media outlet... For now you can see who wants to bang you...
The premise is so obvious, you’ll kick yourself for not thinking of it first. You install the app, then the app lists your Facebook friends of the opposite sex. You click if you’d like to “bang” them, and no one ever knows . . . that is, unless one of those friends installed the app and elected to bang you, too. Bang With Friends makes finding a mate as easy as window shopping on Pinterest.

Truthfully, I thought this would involve selling people's information somehow, not literally fucking them when I read the bi-line. But I guess this seems like the logical conclusion of social media. It has been distilled into what we all use it for.  Though it's pretty much a given that the inevitably depressing realization when you click on every friend as someone you'd bang, but never get any hits back.

You have to give it up to this app creator, I mean, I'm really surprised it has taken this long for something like this to happen. Not to mention that the drama fallout among your friends will be so absolutely glorious among social circles. It's going to be epic.

One question though, what about gay people? That does seem a bit discriminatory.  And come on, facebook. I do not want to bang my own mother. So please stop asking me if I should add her.

Just imagine how your next conversation with anyone you got a match with would be. I mean, that's not going to be awkward as hell, right?

"So... are we gonna do this then or what?

And the comedy options are probably the best of all of this. As it stands, if you leave your account logged in anywhere, you get dicks who will fuck with your profile proclaiming you are gay. Imagine the fun that can be had with this!

I guess the only positive I see in this is that it eliminates the fear of rejection because the person only finds out if the feeling is mutual. So basically it's great if you're a huge fucking coward. I really shouldn't be surprised in finding out that this is the direction society is heading. To a place with no spines. 

What about all those who will conceivably just "bang you" to see if you want to bang them without actually wanting to. Kind of just comes back to the whole "do you want to have sex with me?" conversation at the end of the day. 

I feel that this is one of those things that historians will look back on in a couple hundred years as a sign of the downfall of civilization as we know it. And why does it have to be so hard noised about it? Either a bang or not bang and nothing in the middle? You need to make a gradient to this. Like classify if you want a one night stand and I'm not calling after sort of situation or a we'll try it and see how I feel. You could even reach the Long term commitment, plz. aspect.

I guess the brain child of all this is that one nerd who has those hot friends who will never let him leave the friend zone. Sorry buddy, you still ain't getting out of that zoned area.

No comments: