Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Special - True Love With Rihanna and Chris

Valentine's Day Special - True Love With Rihanna and Chris

Ah, true love waits... Well, at least not on this day, that Hallmark holiday that tells us that we need to show the loved ones we know that we care about. No ma'am. At this point we could just look at those loving success stories. Like the story of these two.
Rihanna and Chris Brown...

Which I have to admit, I'm still confused on how or why they are back together. Chris Brown and Rihanna defy logic. It's really rather disturbing to witness someone go back to the arms of their abusers. But hey, as Rihanna describes her reasons for getting back together with him;
"I decided it was more important for me to be happy, I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."

But best of all, here's this nugget;

"He doesn't have the luxury of fucking up aain" 

Right. Which simply means that next time he snaps and loses his temper, she's going to end up dead. Because need I remind you that Chris Brown punched, choked and bit Rihanna before kicking her the fuck out of a moving car just before the 2009 Grammy Awards.

The simple fact that they allowed him back into the Grammy's is astonishing to me from the get go. But it's fucking pathetic and gives women everywhere a bad name because of this return to the status quo. Fucking disturbing and disgusting all at the same time.

Fucking disturbing...

No comments: