Saturday, January 26, 2019

DUCKING SHOT

DUCKING SHOT 

I think it's safe to assume by now that if you receive a text from me saying ducking, you could just automatically assume I'm saying fucking. And since I'm a dirty mouth mother fucker who curses like a cocksucking sailor, I'm probably going to follow up that Fucking sentence with a SHIT tossed in there. So when you read DUCKING SHOT, just know that it's my phone thinking I have a potty mouth and I shouldn't have the freedom of speech that this country holds dear.

With that being said, I don't even know why DUCKING would even be in there. How often has that word popped up in the common and average conversation you carry? Unless someone is telling you, or you're telling someone to duck down quickly, I don't know how anyone could use Ducking in any way productive that the correcting of Fucking would warrant the use of this stupid word. Shit turned to Shot is way more forgivable, but you would have figured that by now my phone would have realized that I have a terrible mouth and curse a lot and would have course corrected itself on the matter.

I guess the IA isn't to the point of worrying about skynet just yet and just wants to make sure I don't have a potty mouth.

Which I guess is a fucking good point, but it's really annoying since no one in the history of history wants to say Ducking. It just isn't happening, can you get a ducking clue. Oh fuck, not again.

But yeah, just let me have my potty mouth. There's a lot of science that states that those with a sailor's tongue are actually a lot smarter than most people. I'm sure that study was skewed to some degree, but it still remains the same that it should be noted because, fuck you, that's why.

Okay, that was my rant for the fucking day and I'm sure all you folks feel the same about the phone's ability to autocorrect something tot he dumbest possible potential that no one in their right mind would ever fucking say. Am I not correct on this? Exactly. 

No comments: