Wednesday, January 16, 2019

IN WHICH I TALK ABOUT THE LAST JEDI....

IN WHICH I TALK ABOUT THE LAST JEDI....

I, you know, legitimately enjoy The Last Jedi and had fun watching it. Something about Luke's arc really hit me in the right spot. So much so that at SDCC I cosplayed as old man Luke with functioning gross Island beast milk drinking and dripping into my beard.




Oh. Wait, were you expecting some fucking babies crying over how they ruined the franchise and destroyed their childhood because it wasn't the same ol' Star Wars puked out over and over again? Nah, that's not me. It was a good movie and you fuckers need to get over it. Your shiny toy was already "broken" with the prequels and if the franchise survived that black eye, whatever your expectations that were not fulfilled should expect the same. Terribly sorry you dislike Asians and Women in your war of stars.

That's about all I have to say about that.

No comments: