Friday, January 18, 2019

RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET - IMAGINE DRAGONS

RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET - IMAGINE DRAGONS

I didn't really feel like writing today, so I just decided that I could use a break. Then again, in writing this I'll probably get all wordy like I normally do and then I just destroyed my attempt to not write. I mean, we are, after all, our own worst enemies.

Anyhow, Ralph Broke the internet in a very comical movie, but the movie ended with the typical pop song. While I will admit that there's a lot of "pop" music that I will just deny loving even though I'm at home playing the record and singing along to it, I will admit that this Imagine Dragons song for the film was a bit catchy. More than that, the music video was pretty on point in terms of incorporating the whole aspect of skimming the internet in the here and now of what it is to show it off specifically.



So there you go, I found that to be an insanely creative use of the whole lyrical follow along in this day and age of the internet. I kind of wonder what the fuck the internet will look like in another 10 years. Well, if we survive that long. I mean, by then your identity is automatically stolen and there's five different yous out there who companies are trying to sell to for no other reason than some data mining company has basically collected and recreated YOUs all over the place. Your credit is a mess, but don't worry, not like you were going to be buying any sort of home anyway.

So yeah, there you go. Little to no effort post! GO ME!

No comments: