Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Empowered Man

The Empowered Man

Look who's back at work makin' art..



This newest piece of political art mixed in with Thomas Kinkade cracks me the fuck up. I mean, look at George Washington looking like Biden. Then I can't get over Obama's hands. He's like "WHOA, HOLD THE PHONE!"

If you go to the link and see the large version of this, you can mouse over each piece of it so that you get the ever so fucking crazy rationalization of why he painted anything. Like, I wonder if you mouse over the money if it explains how this symbolizes that the government is easily bought with a handful of bills? One wonders.

But yes, this is the Empowered Man... He represents every man, woman and child of every color and creed who is an American..... and yet he is a white, blonde, blue-eyed, holding a handful of cash male.

I mean, he's literally holding a stack of dollars! HIS TAX DOLLARS! Which I wonder if he picked them up off the ground, which was "doing his bit to stop the decline of American currency" So I guess that means everyone should start panhandling?

May I just add, I don't care what color his skin is, anyone wearing a bulky jacket getting that close to the president needs to be getting shot without any hesitation.

No comments: