Saturday, December 15, 2018

COSTCO POPCORN

COSTCO POPCORN

Look, I constantly am singing the praise of Costco and this post will not be any different. Around the holidays, or, well, for that matter, at a lot of the time out of the year they have these popcorn variety packs.

It's the Popcornopolis Zebra popcorn and it's addicting as all fuck. They have a variety of flavors such as cheddar and then there's caramel  and one with a mixture of white, dark and milk chocolate. It's little triangle packets of a variety, though, sometimes I just wish they had the caramel corn and buttered popcorn in the tins without the cheese corn. I honestly don't want to eat popcorn that taste like cheetos.

Then again, if they have cheddar cheese popcorn then you can mix the cheese popcorn with the caramel popcorn and call it the lazy Chicago mix that some places charge you an arm and a leg for. Toss it into a 13 gallon plastic bag and then you get your used coffee grounds lay on top and welcome to Chicago, just stand in front of a cold breeze and it's like you're there. Oh, I guess you also need to get shot at, but that's neither here nor there.

Then again, the Chicago company that does this godawful popcorn mix got sued for the naming of it by a place in Minnesota. So LOL, fuck you Chicago. Anyhow,  let me transition from talking about the Zebra popcorn with some fine Haiku action.

I tried the Zebra.
I liked it, it was so good.
I ate the whole bag.

A Costco haiku Part 2 

Park in back and walk.
The journey to the hot dog.
A reward well earned.

I don't think I fully got into detail about the biggest situation at costco. the parking, it's a mess. But I will always recommend to park as far back as you possibly can to find the open spaces. People are lazy as fuck. They do not want to walk. But just think about the almost 1500 calories that a hot dog and slice of pizza will cost you. You need to do some walking now, wouldn't you agree?

Just park as far back as you can and you'll always be fine. Unless the folks driving the parking lot just are god awful at everything and will probably run shit over left and right.

No comments: