Sunday, December 23, 2018

FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US

FESTIVUS FOR THE REST OF US 

Today is the wonderful holiday of Festivus. A holiday created by Seinfeld writers based on their history of their fucked up family tradition around the holiday to air their grievances, test their strength... and well, ugh, I don't have it in me anymore.

Eight days before this fucking year is over and my airing of my biggest grievance is towards 2018. I thought, well, things were turning around. I got a wonderful bonus at work, my apartment building was finally on the way to get those last minute touch ups and I just fixed the toilet of my tenant... and then some medical situation happens and I spend all this weekend in the hospital.

Look 2018. You win. Please stop. Just... please. I ain't got it in me anymore. You fucking win. Just relent a little, will you?

fuck.

No comments: