Monday, August 2, 2010

Real Men Hit Their Wives For Getting An Abortion

Real Men Hit Their Wives For Getting An Abortion

I really don't know what to say about this next blog. I mean.. what the fuck. WorldNetDaily posted an article recently that had my head turning and had me completely shocked. It was written by a woman and suggested that real men should beat their wives. Some real feminist stuff here.
    Michael: Kay, what do you want from me? Do you expect me to let you go? Do you expect me to let you take my children from me? Don't you know me? Don't you know that's an impossibility, that that could never happen, that I'd use all my power to keep something like that from ever happening? Don't you know that? Kay, now in time you'll feel differently. You'll be glad I stopped you now. I know that. I know you blame me for losing the baby. Yes. I know what that meant to you. I'll make it up to you, Kay. I swear I'll make it up to you. I'll … I'm gonna change. I'll change. I've learned that I have the strength to change. And you'll forget about this miscarriage, and we'll have another child, and we'll go on, you and I, we'll go on.

    Kay: Oh … oh, Michael, Michael, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion, an abortion, Michael! Just like our marriage is an abortion, something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Michael! I wouldn't bring another one of your sons into this world! It was an abortion, Michael. It was a son, a son, and I had it killed, because this must all end. I know now that it's over. I knew it then. There would be no way, Michael, no way you could ever forgive me, not with this Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years. …

    SLAP.

    Michael: You won't take my family!

    Kay: I will!

    Michael: You won't take my family!
And she doesn't.

That spontaneous slap was the reaction of a real man who a woman had just told she aborted his baby. Compare that to the modern day cowardly male response, "It's your choice. Whatever you decide, I'll support you." Or worse, his threat to abandon her if she does not abort.

It was this fierce devotion to family that strangely endeared us to the Corleone men despite their otherwise heinous behavior.

In fact, Mafiosos aside, the Italian culture has always evoked thoughts of large, loving families.

No longer. Legalized abortion has poisoned Italy.

[...]

Hoooooooooooooly shit!

Wow. Fuck.

Wow.

How do I even react to this?

Simply wow.

Yeah, that's pretty repugnant, so rather than talk about it, I'm going to talk about Al Pacino's acting in that scene. He gives the best psycho killer eyes ever in that scene.



And to think that a woman wrote this article. I guess self-hating women are easier to find than self-haters of any other oppressed group. What is it with a weird amount of conservative women and apparently wanting to be abused and/or raped? It makes me worry about them honestly because I don't think it's a rational impulse. Yeah, I get that women were some of the most vocal opponents of women's suffrage

But to go on to say Michael Corleone. A man worth imitating is a bit silly. Sure he was a ruthless mafioso who authorized various murders and killed his brother, but he had such great family values. I guess it's the Michael Corleone analogy that really takes this into a truly sublime laugh out loud area. To say that a real man can't be afraid to slap someone when they get out of line is a bit much. Why would you wish violence upon anyone like that?



Like, I could understand a man being upset about his lawfully wedded wife obtaining an abortion without getting his input, but it's Michael Corleone that she points to as the one with good family values?! And don't even give me any thought that she has her limits. Yes, she says his behavior is otherwise heinous, making clear that abortion bitch slapping is the only behavior of his she condones. But considering the laundry list of things that he's done, how could anyone ever claim him to be a man of family values?

So Italy, tell me more about how if I'm not a twitching mass of muscle who's hell bent on murder, rape and despotism I'm not actually a man.
scusi scusi you aborta da bambino i slappa you face
So what is a real man? Can Ask Men DOT Com help us in the search for that answer?

Okay, I have to apologize that you have to click on that link. I was looking for some choice quotes to cut and paste from that article that were comedic and worth parodying, but I realized I was just gonna end up pasting the whole article. I wonder what they say about the mafia?

Does askmen ever post stuff that doesn't make you embarrassed to be a male? I mean, how do you even parody something as ridiculously over the top as that? It's like an oversized scarface t-shirt.



The whole notion that men are this cliche is so tired and boring. I'm done with it. Just look at this quote again..
Compare that to the modern day cowardly male response, "It's your choice. Whatever you decide, I'll support you.
Yeah, I know men nowadays are such fuckin' ASSHOLES with all this support bull shit. Fuck this supporting whatever. It's clear that she wants the man to be a man and tell her what she should do to her body. If a woman steals a baby from a man she owes him another one, it's only fair.

I guess you really do have to throw a negative every now and then (with an open palm). Clearly I have to be pro-choice. PRO MAN'S CHOICE! That'll show those feminist what to do with their bodies! Don't you know, the contents of your womb become my property as my cum is now inside it!



With that right there, I welcome you to the Italian American mindset. Italy has to be a vile nation founded on mass rape that its degenerate inhabitants comemmorate with expensive statues paid for with plundered wealth. Because if the idea that nothing makes you feel more like a big strong man than beating someone that is physically weaker than yourself, you're a piece of shit.

I also especially love how that article blames Italy's declining birthrate on abortion when the real cause is systematic misogyny and a lack of support for working mothers.



Perhaps we should extend the idea of what is a man. If a real man murders a woman's husband, I believe it should be automatic keepsies. But you have to do it with your bare hands though. Not just shooting him like those rap kids do. It's also important to eat his heart afterward to gain his courage. But not his strength. Since he died at your hands it wouldn't be much strength anyway.

But to throw aside this idea that women have the right to make decisions regarding their own body, such as whether to carry a child to term or not, and men do not have the right to make those decisions for them is a giant step back for humanity.

But then again, I guess it's high time us men got our balls back, right? I mean.. you too can join the movement to show what a real man is in August in a theater near you!



Now those are a few men who you should admire. Not for their family values or their steroid rich work out, but because it's your cliche 80's action movie stars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

as far as im concerned - and because im a woman mysel f- i think that although a woman should tell their spouse if their having an abortion, its their body and their choice, and as for a man beating the wife, if hes going to be violent then why the fuck would you bring a kid into that? I think that wife beaters are just dickheads who get their kicks out of beater somebody who loves them. And that, to me, is SICK.