Monday, November 21, 2011

Looking For A Date?

Looking For A Date?

This was a bit too much of an awwww moment to not write about. But it seems like sometimes Joseph Gordon-Levitt films have too much of an effect on people. In this case the story from 50/50 inspired one rather cute looking cancer survivor to ask JGL out on a date..

As you might recall, I saw the cancer comedy 50/50 recently and was impressed with it, though it was difficult emotionally for me to watch.

Also, I didn’t admit this in my first post about it, but after seeing Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s performance and seeing/reading some of his subsequent interviews about the film I thought, “This guy gets it. And he’s cute. I wonder if I could ever run into him somewhere.” But even though I live in LA, it seems impossible to find him.

Maybe YouTube can help…

OK, I admit: It’s ridiculous. And it feels like i’m making a big leap from being an anonymous cancer “liver” a few months ago to now starring in my own video.

But, life is short. So, why not?



Maybe she'll settle for Jason Schwartzman instead?



No? I don't blame her. Who would want to be stuck with that Rushmore. I'm sort of surprised that she isn't going for someone who is considered more of a social sex symbol. But that could be due to the fact that there's a pretty big war going on over who is the king of the sexy hill.

Oh, don't follow celebrity gossip and news rags? Well, if you must know, Bradley Cooper got the title of Sexiest man of the year. Even though his acting style is something that I want to punch in the face till the punching stops.

This act of declaration in sexiness from People Magazine didn't sit well with many people. Especially those who were on Team Ryan Gosling. Demands for recounts on this have been made and the people must be heard.

So much so that there is even petitions entitled "People Magazine: Admit Ryan Gosling should have been named Sexiest Man Alive 2011," The crowds proclaimed that 2011 was clearly the year of Ryan Gosling, and really I can't blame them. Did you see Drive? Now that was a movie! I even sat through Crazy Stupid Love for the Emma Stone eye candy.

It's easy to see why Ryan is getting the popular vote here and to be honest, he's one sexy beast. I mean, these articles should also be able to change your mind if you're not already drinking the Ryan Gosling kool-aid.

Bradley Cooper Named People's Sexiest Man Alive: But, Really, What About Ryan Gosling?

63 Reasons Why Bradley Cooper Definitely Isn't The Sexiest Man Alive

Reasons Why RyGo Is the Sexiest Man Alive

Bradley Cooper, The Sexiest Man Alive? I Don’t Think So

I mean, hey may not be a Joseph Gordon Levitt, but maybe the adorable cancer survivor from the beginning of this post will work her way up to asking Bradly or Ryan out via Youtube.

No comments: