Riddles... riddles. Is there a riddle for all of you who don't have a god. You know, like me. Introducing the atheist riddle.
1) DNA is not merely a molecule with a pattern; it is a code, a language, and an information storage mechanism.
2) All codes are created by a conscious mind; there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information.
3) Therefore DNA was designed by a mind.
Can you spot the fallacy, folks? Because if all codes are created by a conscious mind, there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information...
So yeah.. they just state their conclusion three times and that's it? That's their big argument...
"Let us break the chains of the prejudice called Logic. Are we going to be stopped by a syllogism?" -Dr. Floyd Ferris, a villain who opposes reason and logic in Ayn Rand's landmark novel Atlas ShruggedClearly so misleading any child can misunderstand! It's so complicated also that no atheist can hold a theist's attention long enough to explain the fallacy. You know, just like answering with the following
1. All animals breathe airSuck on that, faith havers.
2. In order to breathe air, an animal must live on land; there is no known way for an animal to breath underwater.
3. Therefore fish do not exist.