Tuesday, August 14, 2018

ALEX JONES

ALEX JONES

I mean, look, I know that Youtube, Facebook and just about any relevant media outlet has decided that you can't broadcast your type of crazy on the air. It's rough. I get it. But we here.. and I mean, I. Because I'm the only one that writes for this blog, would like to extend the hand to allow your brand of fucking nuts to broadcast your message on this platform.

Yup, enjoy all zero readership that it comes with. You can spout off how the frogs are getting turned gay because of the fluoride in the toothpaste and hawk your dust powder protein that is the equal to ground up Chinese newspapers for longevity and health promotion all you want here.

Why yes, no longer will Facebook be the place your friends try to sell you make up and face cream. I will provide a venue for Alex Jones to tell you the secrets to health, musculature and virility! For you can rant here all you want, good sir!

Oh wait.. you don't need it? But I thought you were banned from every where... Oh. I see, there's still one place that accepts your stupidity.  Why am I not surprised? You see, Alex Jones, for being banned on Apple, Spotify, the soap box outside the Jack in the box and just about anywhere else on the internet where common sense is still alive, is still fucking Verified on Twitter.

Yeah, Twitter still allows him to rant to his heart's content. And I keep wondering why? Then I realize that Twitter still lets Donald Trump rant to his stupid heart's content away and I come to the conclusion that any sane person should have a long time ago - Twitter is bad and anyone who is banned from it should be thankful. You can't realize how negative and toxic Twitter is until you stop using it.

I stopped a long time ago because I felt that 148 characters was a stupid format to do anything. Yeah, I'm into the whole brevity thing, sure enough, but you see my blog post. Do you honestly think I could get across that much content and comedy in the restrictions that Twitter demanded? Even upping it, the whole concept was and remains stupid as fuck.  Almost as stupid as suggesting anything turns frogs gay.

But I know what you're thinking... Slippery Slope, man! Where's the first amendment rights! Man, I couldn't wait to turn on Fox News and see all the folks jumping over themselves to get on screen and repeat the phrase "Slippery Slope!" until they started frothing of the mouth. It's the same dumb fucks who think that the 2nd Amendment meant to carry fully auto, hallow point bullets is perfectly fine to protect themselves from the government they claim to love.

You see, freedom of expression doesn't mean that what you're expressing is either true, or protected from a private company shutting down your microphone. Twitter just seems to be the dumbest of the social media platforms and I still often don't get why people use it to announce anything. It's literally one of the worst ways to socialize. It's a shout box where you say something and it gets echoed and echoed and echoed again, but the content or the value of the message is just a waste to begin with.

Anyhow, back to the fat fuck who claimed Sandy Hook was a series of crisis actors and the deaths of children never happened. The man behind the stupid Infowars brand who is dedicated to exposing the hidden agenda of the American government, such as Hillary Clinton being a lizard person who uses black Magic to do whatever the fuck it is that middle America enjoys. Not to mention she runs a child sex ring out of a Pizza joint that eventually had one of his nutty listeners go in and shoot up the place to protect the children.

But you see, he's simply an entertainer and shouldn't be taken seriously! Is what his defense was to the whole mess when he went to court over it. So he's the bringer of the hard hitting news whenever it serves his interest but then if it gets him in trouble, he has the defense that he's just an entertainer.

Fuck that guy. I'm not saying that as some hidden lizard person who is part of the New World Order who is putting shit in the water so he has to sell you a water filtration system that is made out of asbestos. Look, if you don't believe me, then eat this sandwich that has the meat injected with mind-controlling agents that prevent god fearing citizens to fight back from the tyranny that has been trying to get a hold of their small town life! 

But seriously, good riddance. I can only hope that Twitter, when it catches up to civilization in another five years, will decide to ban him then as well. 

No comments: