Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Walking Eggs

The Walking Eggs

The tragic thing about having a birthday in the beginning of April is that every few years it lands on or near Easter. Growing up this leads one to grow a distinct hatred towards bunnies, pastel colors and eggs.

This year I got one gift that was extremely holiday centric and I have to admit, I loved it. The creativity behind it and the level of awesomeness behind the thought and execution of it won flooded me.

I present to you, the walking eggs;



What better way to celebrate Christian Zombie day than with some egg versions of the walking dead characters? But what's a gift without a pretty package?

At first I saw the box, which is a reference to a story arc in the comics and for some reason the show felt the need to not include;



Once you opened those flaps, the inside held egg versions of the characters



A picture says a thousand words, so I'll cut mine down to a very few.



Welp, I guess we found Sophia.. It only took half of a season to look 20 feet.



I'm not sure how long it'll take for the egg version of Shane to crack up.



Glenn and Daryl both looking really well done and yet so simple.



Check out Dale and Andrea



Let's take one more view of the group



Wait, where's Carl?! He's not in the carton....



Oh, there he is. I guess I should have known that he'd find a way out of the egg carton.

Yeah, one of the best gifts ever.

No comments: