Sunday, July 5, 2009

Making The Cut

Making The Cut

I like the cut of your jib, you fine reader of this blog. The only problem is that I'm currently away on vacation on the open road. What I will find out there? I have no idea. Maybe it's just a bit of good ol' fun. Maybe it's more work. Maybe it's the American dream. I don't know. The only thing I do know is that I fear getting stabbed by hobos.

It is a constant fear, I tell you. I mean, it would be something I could ignore if it wasn't for the fact that people and the outside world scare me. So why the hell did I take a trip up north? I hear there's nothing but coffee drinking criminals out there. And with the idea that Hobos want money and I may have some in my pocket, they may very well stab me.

So I present you and to myself this video. Which is a helpful tool on how to survive an edged weapon attack.



I hope you enjoyed that. I would write more but then again, I'm more than likely on the road right now. So no time to type. Just remember that The Knife Video is brought to you by the breast Council.



Nothing is more pointy than a good set of....
woah now! Can't go there. You get the idea. Breast, it's what's in your shirt.

Hopefully rancid hobos don't kill me and take my money. If I don't see you again in about a week and a half, more than likely that happened. In which case, enjoy some of the best of.. blogs I have in store for you to read as well as a mixture of new stuff that was written before my untimely hobo stabbing.

No comments: