Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There's Double Standards And Then There's Just Being A Slut

There's Double Standards And Then There's Just Being A Slut

I realize there's the double standard that if a man sleeps with a lot of women he's praised as being completely awesome and the high fives never stop where as if it's a woman who has a lot of sex, she's just a dirty whore.

Now I'm not one of those people. I encourage people to go out and have sex. Why not? The whole "waiting for marriage" thing never made any sense to me. Why would you want to encourage and praise bad sex? So I fully encourage the experimentation and finding yourself and what you like. No other way to do that other than by DOING it.

But then there's people that take that free pass to fuck around and hump it to the next level. Like this dirty slut from the UK.
A beauty therapist, 25, has claimed to have slept with 5,000 men in just nine years - or 3,285 days.

Nikki Lee also boasts about having a ‘personal best’ of four men in one night and she claims she has never had sex with the same conquest twice.

In an admission that will shock most people, the blonde Essex girl has told how she has had casual sex in nightclubs, alleyways, parks, cinemas and teen discos since losing her virginity at 16.

Miss Lee, who also works as a model, admits to going on regular sex holidays, where she sleeps with men in clubs, on beaches and on balconies. She averages having sex with two men every day and has kept the details of each of them in a little red notebook - all with scores.

She's had sex with 5,000 men in 9 years and not one repeat. Damn, and here she told me I was special. And my buddy a few minutes later as well. When I link him to this article, he's going to be crushed.

This really makes you wonder. Like, you know how food critics must get tired of eating high end food and just crave something home made. Movie critics lose all sorts of passion and can't really enjoy a "dumb" movie. I wonder if Ms. "Lots-o-fun" even enjoys sex anymore. Or if it's just one big attempt to pad out the number.

I don't want to sound like a pig, but you high five a guy who does this because it takes some amount of "skill" for a guy to rack up 5,000 women. Any halfway decent looking woman could accomplish this just by flagging down the first 5,000 guys she sees. As is pretty evident in this news piece.

Oh wait, did I say halfway decent looking? My bad.



If not anything else, it's pretty much proven that guys aren't picky when it comes to one night stands, ladies.

I'm a bit confused as to what to be more shocked about. the 5,000 total or the 2 a day thing. I suppose it could also be a scheme to get a lot of meals comped to you. Not to mention a whole lot less Protein powder that you have to use post work out... though it doesn't look like she's lifting much weights.

I'm not even sure what a beauty therapist is. I'm just reminded of that SNL Jeopardy skit "It looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take 'the rapists' for 200, Alex!"



But it seems that this is a sort of common thing across the pond as evident by another bed post notch counter.
London, October 25 (ANI): A 28-year-old British woman has confessed that she has slept with 900 men in nine years.

Victoria Betteridge, who comes from Hertfordshire, revealed that her parents were devout Catholics and she grew up in a private girls’ boarding school where guys were banned before she started to get naughty.

And now, the Oxford graduate has not held back any details of her sex antics.

“I know most girls say their first time isn’t great, but I couldn’t get over how incredible it felt! I’d never had anyone touch my bare flesh before - it was amazing. I just wanted to do it over and over again,” the News of the World quoted her as saying.

Victoria recollected her first affair with a guy named Tom, she said: “If we didn’t have sex at least three times a day, I felt moody and irritable.

“But Tom didn’t want to spend all day in bed. He wanted to meet his mates or study for his course. In the end, we broke up by mutual agreement - I think Tom wanted a relationship that was more than just sex.”

So... British chicks are slutty? If you excuse me, I have a plane to catch... and hopefully nothing else. So what was Victoria's secret?

“I’d go to student bars and clubs, dance provocatively in front of a man I fancied, then ask him to buy me a drink - it was that easy,” Victoria shrugs.

“Most of the blokes thought I was a ‘cool bird’ and liked the fact I took control and only wanted sex. I regularly slept with at least two guys a week - sometimes more. But I didn’t feel slutty. I was making up for lost time! Men do it all the time, so why shouldn’t women?” she adds defiantly.

As much as you think men would like to, they don't go around sleeping with 900 women because of lost time. Since we're all superficial up in this grill, what does Victoria look like?



Well that's not bad. Though that doesn't make much sense. The better looking one has less notches on her belt. And I'm not even going to get to the whole notion that having many sex partners will make you have a "Sleeve like a wizard" or that it'll be like a Hot dog being tossed in a hall way. Just think of the logic there.

Say you had only one sex partner for 9 years, you'd probably had sex a thousand times, where as someone who has sex with a thousand people would have the same amount of good ol' in&out. So it's not like it's any more stretching. Besides, think of passing a baby through that, it bounces back. Amazing how durable the human body is with a little upkeep.



But I would have to question the chances and the risk you are taking by doing this. That's a lot of potential for picking up something if you're doing two a day like the first girl. For the record, here's the STD statistics for the UK.

Yeah.. I guess the lesson here is that some people are more than happy to brag about a number. I also don't get the bragging rights in "With no repeats" either. Isn't that a bad thing. I means you were able to fool them into bed once, but no way are they coming back. I would think that you would base your services more on the return customers.

But hey, that's just me and I'm not making a goal in having a dictionary sized history book under my belt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yea you are "ABSOLUTELY" right there is a double standard and just being a slut!