Friday, December 2, 2011

Fringed For The Winter

Fringed For The Winter

So it's been two Fridays with no new FRINGE and I'm just wondering what a lame ass season it has been so far. Don't get me wrong, I like the shake up to some degree, but I have to admit that I'm missing the old Fringe universe already and the build up to the return of Peter was a little bit of a lack luster.

Hell, we haven't even seen Walternate yet. What the fuck is up with that? In any case, the show is going to be taking a winter break till January and maybe, just maybe it'll be a good show again that I won't be falling asleep to.



Here's hoping that there's some return to the past few seasons otherwise I'll be going into a machine to jump into a new universe myself. I guess I'll survive with the morsel of goodies they give us

No comments: