Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tis The Consumer Season

Tis The Consumer Season

Ho ho ho. I hope you've raided the stores for those gifts cause it's... well, no. Let's face it. I dislike capitalism. The whole season is a complete wash for me and I don't care if it's helping the economy. There has got to be nothing more depressing and sad than what happens in the following video.



I know what you're thinking. I must be crazy. Just look at that man child. He's playing video games and then he gets called by mommy to go open a gift.. let alone two gifts.

Just look at that video. You'll probably think me crazy as that dude looks as if he's experiencing more joy in those few moments of the video swinging around those light sabers than I have had in the last decade....

And you know what, that's what makes it so sad.

No comments: