Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Jack,The Pumpkin Keg

I'm Jack,The Pumpkin Keg

So I was cruising the interwebs and I came across this super neat idea that will make you the life of any Halloween party you decided to go to this spooky season! It's a pumpkin keg!




Okay, maybe that's being too kind on this thing. I mean.. it's nothing more than making a six pack you brought to the party look a lot cooler than just giving six people the ability to drink.Not to mention that a hallowed out pumpkin does not a keg make. It's a punch bowl. Which, you probably are better off making a Halloween themed punch bowl drink and putting it in there.

And does the video need such a lame music behind it? I mean, it's not a terrible idea. I guess the problem here is that the teacher is so inept. But hey, thanks for the seed planting to a better idea than using an Oktoberfest beer.. you know, one that the Oktoberfest festivities ended a couple of weeks ago, to sit in a pumpkin.


No comments: