Saturday, December 6, 2008

Make It A Betamax Christmas

Make It A Betamax Christmas

Another lax day for content. It's very simple, Celebrating the end of prohibition (Damn, that was a rough 13 years of no booze!) has taken the wind out of me so I have nothing to add here besides this piece of nostalgia.

BETAMAXMAS

Click on that and you'll be able to watch Christmas programing which should make you remember the 80's in all their glory. It was a fond time for me as I was a little lad who was very much impressionable by these magical Christmas specials.



I love how this works basically the same as watching TV in GTA4. Instead of not playing a video game and watching terrible TV through a video game system, I'm watching terrible TV through a computer screen. It's all relative, I say. Anyhow, this is by far the best, most nostalgic link anyone will ever link you to.

Again, CLICK THIS, NOW!

No comments: