Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthday Chocolate Cake!

Birthday Chocolate Cake!

I didn't like cake much when I was younger. Too much bread, not enough.. I dunno.. non-bread. Either way, it's my date of birth and I know I've beaten it into the ground but here's my birthday cake I made for myself.



It's a Chocolate cake shot and oddly enough, it has no chocolate in it. Still very much delicious and while I'm a lush, you should still take my word on it.

To join in at home here's what you do.

You'll need:
1/2 oz Frangelico Hazelnut Liqueur
1/2 oz Stoli Vanilla Vodka.

First you frost the rim of an old-fashioned glass with sugar and lemon. Add the vanilla vodka and Frangelico hazelnut liqueur; stir together. Lick the sugar rim, shoot the mixture, and bite a piece of lemon.

Ta-da! It's like chocolate cake in liquid form!

No comments: