Monday, February 6, 2012

God Bless America..

God Bless America..

Finally a movie that is catered made just for my insatiable hate for American subculture....



I mean, what more is there to say about that? Well, I guess you can say that it's sort of boring. It's like the NyQuil, in that it's treating the symptoms without helping at all the underlying problems.

Yeah, he's killing the most annoying people in society and frankly, from the few kills he made in those shots, every last one of them deserved it and I hope they burn in hell. But you have to realize that the fish rots from the head. So maybe we need to cut it off from that point.

Then again, maybe I'll see it when it's a remake of EAT THE RICH. Till then, I got my rocking HATE AMERIKKKA beats..



Annnnnnnd now you know what will get the FBI's beating down my door. I'm pretty sure that by now, this little comedy blog of mine has put me on enough FBI watch list by now.

I swear, I don't hate America. Just the morons in it.

No comments: