Monday, January 28, 2013

How Much For A Wendy, Wendy

How Much For A Wendy, Wendy

So a thought hit me the other day when I was watching TV and a Wendy's Burgers ad came on the television. I was reminded of when Wendy Thomas came out of hiding.



first off... Wendy's fat?! Okay, that sounds mean, but considering the flack that fast food chains are getting for unhealthy food, having your spokes person be someone who isn't thin seemed like.. well, it seemed like the wrong move.

Then you have the name of the burgers. Dave's Hot and Juicy sounds like NOTHING I would put in my mouth. No ma'am. That just sounds like your friends could make fun of you for hours with the fact that you ordered that.

I must not have been the only one who thought that since we got a new Wendy's girl out of it. I'm sure you've seen her already, but meet he new Wendy's girl






Okay, I'm feeling really bad about this, but the Wendy's Wendy girl is hot now. I mean, I wouldn't mind if she appeared in the back seat of my car. Though we wouldn't be going to any fast food drive-thru, if you catch my drift.

Okay, that's crude. But still, it must have been a tough choice for them to suddenly drop their REAL advertising for the sake of making sure that the store still maintained some sex appeal.

No comments: