Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Happy Mardi Gras Day!

Happy Mardi Gras Day! 

Get them beads out, cut your piece of Kings Cake and grab a bowl for that Gumbo that someone is bound to be making, cause it's mother fuckin' Mardi Gras day! Fat Tuesday! And if you have any Louisiana blood in your veins or just love that sense of fun and free flowing activity of just celebrating a loud good time, you aught to go see the Mardi Gras.



The music, I tell you, that for a chunk of land that is solidly under water if a big storm comes, it's a grand ol' time.



The music is the main selling point for me. I mean, you could drink in the streets of New Orleans any ol' day. But the brass bands coming out and giving it their own on the streets is something else. I do plan on going some time to see me some Mardi Gras Indians. That will be a sight to see.

In any case, get yourself some Abita beer and enjoy the day, cause it be Mardi Gras!

No comments: