Saturday, May 18, 2019

TAYLOR SWIFT - ME!

TAYLOR SWIFT - ME!

A couple of weeks ago, good ol' T-swizzle dropped a banger and, well, I can't hide my feelings for it.





Look, maybe Swift is playing to my demographic - that is the demo that got out of a really long term relationship just a bit over a year ago. So, you know, I'm easily a target for her usual songs about heart scorn. But I don't even think that is it. No, you see, the music video had a color scheme that was so amazingly awesome that I wanted so much more. The pastel colors really worked with me and the outfit changes were well designed. Had a very Pushing Daisies sort of feel to it, which I do miss as a show.

Besides, the message is pretty solid that one feels when they're jilted that one will never find someone out there like themselves. I mean, that could be taken two ways that if you wanted to get away from someone that you felt was toxic, I guess that's good you'll never find another like oneself. But I mean, it's pretty clear the message of this one is I'm fucking awesome, fuck you. And well, I can get behind on that with ease.

Cause you know there ain't no I in team, but you can't spell awesome without me.

I ain't better, fuck you.

No comments: