Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rec 2

REC 2

It wouldn't be a month of the year if I didn't talk about zombies and now that Michael Jackson is finally in the cold cold ground, I can feel a little more at ease that he wont come back from the dead so easily and bust out into song and dance.

The real bread and butter to the undead in the coming month is the release of a film from Spain. I would say Spanish film, but then you folks will just assume I'm talking about Mexico and that would be all wrong.

I'm talking about Spain. The place where my blood comes from. Land of excellent food and amazing drink and now high quality zombie movies. [REC] originally came out in 2007 and was really amazingly original. You can tell how successful it was because there was an American remake of it. While that was pretty bad, it did have Dexter's sister in it.

But despite the fact that it was remade terribly by the Americans, those Spaniards made a sequel to their version. Let's start off with the teaser trailer:


Ah yes, that puts us in the mood. We're gonna see some blood and guts now! You hear that creepy voice. Oh, it's on now! Let's get deeper into this sucker by seeing a trailer.



If you're in the camp that prefers Quarantine over REC, go kill yourself.... no wait, don't. I don't want you to come back as some freaky ass zombie. If you want to see more of this film and another trailer. Head on over to this website. Trailer Exclusive for [REC 2]

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go change my underwear.

No comments: