Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bondage By Target

Bondage By Target

It couldn't be October without Halloween. And it couldn't be Halloween without me mentioning slutty costumes. Ooooh yeah.Take a look at this Halloween Costume found at Target












Okay, to be fair, it seems that Target decided to pull the product because this story spread like a wild fire. But even if  Target took it off the market, you could still the top picture of it and wonder what the hell Target was thinking!?


Yeah, I'm not sure what else can be said about that. I'm a little surprised that they're even bothering. Where's the religious groups uprising against this tainting of their cherished target stores? I'm just as surprised as anyone else that someone at the company would okay this to be sold... and I'm not a prude. It's just not common sense.    

No comments: