Tuesday, November 19, 2013

50 Years of Doctor Who

50 Years of Doctor Who

Up until now I really hadn't been paying much attention to news about the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who. I had heard a little tidbit here and there, but nothing really that got me excited to seek out spoilers or anything of the such.

Even more so because Matt Smith was leaving and, well, until I see more of the newer, older Doctor, I really don't want to make any judgement calls. I originally thought Matt Smith looked way too emo and young for the role, but was proven wrong as he's been one of my favorites. In any event, about a couple of weeks ago, this little teaser for the 50th Anniversary dropped, and man did I drop a load in how excited I was for the upcoming special in another week or so.



Yeah, this is going to be some good shit.

No comments: