Monday, November 25, 2013

Sometimes Drugs Won't Help the Holidays

Sometimes Drugs Won't Help the Holidays

We all know that the time between Halloween and New Years is pretty much a blur because of how quickly shit comes up. Within every three or four weeks, you have another situation where you're dealing with your family. That alone could cause you to try to trip out on many mind numbing drugs just to get through the day, but perhaps this video should teach you a valuable lesson about not wigging the fuck out and riding that dragon. Cause that shit can mess you up cray cray style.



All I want to know is what the fuck did she take so I can never accidentally try that. Shit was off the charts unreal. I may not dig on my family, but man, they are a lot better to deal with than having reality just bend and warp around me like what I imagine that chick is seeing the world like.





No comments: