Thursday, June 18, 2009

Doing The Dew Too Much

Doing The Dew Too Much

I'll fully admit to being addicted to Pepsi in my younger years. But at least I had some forethought into not being a fucking idiot and tattooing a product's name onto my skin. These two fine youngins on the other hand... didn't have that common sense thought pop into mind..



When Chester Atkins was home on R&R from his tour in Iraq in 2007, he and his wife, Amy, both now 22, decided to get matching tattoos to keep them emotionally linked. There was never any question that it would be a Mountain Dew design. "It's something that we both equally flip out over," Amy says.

These folks should try an Amp energy drink. It's like a super Mountain Dew. I wonder what's going to happen when he's killed in action. Her beloved drink will be a constant reminder of the husband the war on terror snatched from her.

Or perhaps when the type two diabietes kicks in. Those tattoos are going to be really funny to read when the arm fat starts sagging from drinking so many sugar filled drinks. If you're going to get a tattoo of it on you, you know you're drinking way too much of it.

Maybe I'm just being a hater here but I guess I like to speak my mind on this here soap box of mine. Mt. Dew tattoos... not the thing to get.

And once again, can I say to stop with the tit tattoos? Breast are beautiful things. You don't need to mess them up by putting words or images on them. They're already amazing things.



What is she gonna do when her tits get saggy and sink below the markup? Ok, forget the When part. It looks like they're already saggy enough without that bra to support them.

No comments: