Saturday, July 14, 2018

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

I like funny stores. They're the whole reason why I started this crazy blog. As a means to let out my opinion on articles that probably, at the time, wouldn't have been seen by many.

This was far before the age of Buzzfeed and click bait that had to scrape the bottle of the barrel in terms of material that you could vaguely consider content in order to get some attention. Now with the facebook world, and this is one reason I felt a lack of compelling need to write, you're bombarded with stupid articles and click bait that you don't even want to read that shit.

So when an article comes across my path like this one - where rhino poachers get eaten by lions, I just have to chuckle and remember that time is a flat circle, and while it's an article you have probably seen pop up in your fwd fwd fwd level newsfeed from grandma or something, it's still hilarious to see that there remains some untouched irony in the world.

But to find out that at least two and possibly three poachers died doing what they loved = being assholes, is just great news. So how did they know they were poachers? The equipment found were a hunting rifle, a silencer, a long axe and some wire cutters, so it's a good assumption to make.

I'm a little confused on why they took the axe. I mean, the naive part of me just wants to assume it isn't for chopping off a horn, and that perhaps this poacher just wanted to make the fight a little bit more fair. But let's be real here, I'm being daft about this. Why they didn't have more guns is confusing, as I wouldn't trust my life with just one gun for three folks. That just seems silly. 

My question is why is poaching for this stuff still happening Rhino horn is believed to be some sort of magical medicinal cure all - especially for shit with boners. Even though it's all just made from the same material as human fingernails and we all know how gross that shit is when you find it in a bathroom sink. 

So to enjoy a little about their demise, let me just post this;

"They strayed into a pride of lions - it's a big pride, so they didn't have too much time.  We're not sure how many (poachers) there were - there's not much left of them."

Ah yes, that is just music to my ears. Good bye stupid poachers.

Good bye. 

No comments: