Saturday, October 17, 2009

McDonalds Is Gross: Rock McLobster

McDonalds Is Gross: Rock McLobster

I know that McDonalds is not even remotely close to the best option. Yes, they have decent tasting fries, I have to give them that, but their food just flat out sucks. So I suppose I'll do an ongoing topic of McDonalds food being gross. Yes, it's not ground breaking journalism, but hey, I don't ever claim to be some ground breaking awesome journalist.



I really don't have words to describe how badly this thing makes me want to puke. I can't even look at the subway seafood sandwich and not wonder how sick I will get if I ever attempted to eat that. My distrust in how others handle fish and mayo is so bad that I can't ever enjoy a tuna melt or any tuna salad related item at any food establishment. Maybe it's because I know how easy it is to make it and how bad it can be to let it sit for anymore than a few hours, but I just can't do it.

So when I learn that there's something called the McLobster and it's a regional thing at McDonalds, it just makes me happy that I will never come across it and have some strange and morbid desire to try the damn thing because of a well placed advertisement on television that makes me laugh. Especially when this was their marketing machine for the sandiwch.



So there you have it. A pretty gross McLobster McDonalds menu option. Something truly horrifying for this month of October.

No comments: