Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Urethral Condom Finally Pops Up

The Urethral Condom Finally Pops Up

Digging through the graveyard of the drafts that never amounted to me writing some notes and a really rough draft in blogs, I came across this one and I was so let down I never expanded on this one. So while the following Craigslist ad is no longer there, it doesn't make this find any less strange. You see, Mother's lock your daughters, cause the man of science is out and about and is looking for a partner to try out his new invention.. oh yes, the Inventor of the URETHRAL CONDOM posted:
I am the inventor and patentee of an amazingly effective preventive for HIV/herpes/STD, which is called "Magic Gel". This is simply injected and applied to act as "urethral condom" or "liquid female condom". These terms which I invented as well can be verified in Google or US Patent and Trademark Office.

Now that I am all ready to commercialize my invention and hit the jackpot, I need a lady partner for both business and pleasure. If you are interested in me and my invention, please contact me with pictures.
If that's not a seal of approval, I don't know what is. Now that's an official looking post if I ever saw one. Certainly wont work like a hose with your thumb over it. I mean, Um...there's a reason condoms have a reservoir tip. This seems like it would yield the same result as sticking your finger in a shotgun. Then again, it could simply cause a retrograde ejaculation into the bladder. But then again, that's not very healthy either.



It does bring up a good question. Who would put this in their urethra? Assuming it works as intended, how does one get the epoxy plug out of your cock after? I don't think I'll be able to use my corkscrew on my wine bottles after using it on my junk.

And while this blog has been in the works since July, just sitting there, I finally checked google and sure enough, this is there. He got a patent for gluing your dick shut. Way to go. Everyone should give him a round of applause. Skimming over the patent it seems that he's putting a gel of colloidal silver and distilled water in the urethra.



I suppose it did catch me by surprise that the inventor was male. I assumed it was a female. I guess because I couldn't fathom a man who has ever ejaculated thinking this would be a good idea. Then I realized he posted for patients on craigslist and then it all made sense.

Then after doing some more reading, it's colloid silver coating the inside of the guy's urethra as a preventative measure against GETTING STD's. It would then provide no protection for the partner. We have found the world's most selfish prophylactic. Then there's part of me that is just overlooking the obvious: This is a scam to get laid. Not only get laid, but get laid without using a condom on the pretext of being a genius billionaire-to-be inventor. Maybe he just needs a lady to be his "Test partner" and do lots of "QA" with him.

Either that or just loves to stick glue up people's cock holes. Now that's a nasty fetish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From what I understand, it doesn't actually "glue your dick hole shut", it's a spermacidal/atibacterial gel. You still cum normally, but the gel kills any viruses/germs/sperm etc.

This being said, it wouldn't actually work anyway. I mean if it was that easy, an actual medical professional would have invented this like 50 years ago. Plus, unless she also ingects 12mls of the shit up her vag, she isn't protected. So you were right on that part. It's pretty selfish.

However, it doesn't glue your dick shut. How could colloidal silver and distilled water act as a glue anyway? It's water with silver in it.