Saturday, April 6, 2019

KING NABONDIUS WAS EMO AS FUCK

KING NABONDIUS WAS EMO AS FUCK 

King Nabonidus wasn't about getting stood up, as you can find in the discovery from the Liberty University through this 6th century BCE Neo Babylonian king's break up letter ever discovered.

Yes, that's right. We seem to have proof of the first break up letter ever to be written according to the discovery of this archeologist work to be found.

“News has reached me via the Upper Euphrates that you were visiting with my childhood friend Nisaba. I am devastated by this betrayal, as you are one of my favorite concubines. You have until the end of the month to pick up your flax shawls and sandals or else I will donate them to the temple of the moon god.”



Bitch, get yo shit and GET OUT!  Just makes you realize that jilted lovers transcend all time and space, and that's some classy as fuck sort of way to break up with someone.



No comments: