Sunday, April 7, 2019

LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE

LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE

Lately I have heard a lot of folks telling me that they see my social media and think that I'm living the best life I could be. That I'm a true Renascence sort of man to just be a jack of all trades and well, just flat out taking in all these awesome experiences.

The truth is, I don't know if this is my best life. I mean, I'm enjoying it and I'm letting my creative side come out a lot more these days for myself, but am I living my best life? I think the issue really at hand is that you don't know if you're truly happy until you basically gotten through it and then it's still another chase in trying to get the next thing that brings you happiness. It's a strange sort of constant worry that you keep going after.

It makes sense, I mean, if you have nothing to starve for, no drive.... then you die. That's why retirement really sucks. You do nothing. You don't have your hobbies anymore. But, you know, you need that drive. But that drive is the same thing tricking your mind into the concept that you aren't happy to make you go after it.

Pretty sick if you ask me.Vicious cycle. Now I'm just trying to do the best for myself to keep my enjoyment for the moment and keeping in the moment to make sure I'm aware that I am living not only for the best life for myself, but being aware that I have been doing a solid amount of things that should make me proud that I am doing it.

Living my best life, one day at a time.

No comments: