Friday, March 29, 2019

THAT DAMN REPORT

THAT DAMN REPORT

Look, are we going to talk about how a couple hundred page report got boiled down to 3-4 page run down by some bias, on the pay sort of fella? I mean yeah. I guess we are. But let's also throw it out, anyone expecting a smoking gun out of all this was expecting too much.  It's hard to hide "collusion" that was in flat out plane sight. You can't really ask a foreign leader to hack your opponent and then it happens that night and not just chalk it up as straight up collusion in your face.

But also, I'm just really tired of hearing about it. We have been down this road for the last two years and it's just boring as all fuck now a days. I'm also just  really tired of the media reporting on this on both sides that act as if this is some sort of winning side that, well, this has been a 2 year build up and you expect this to be over so soon? nah man, this is going far more months or years in appeals and request of documents to be released. It's far too soon for anyone to assume that there's the ability to make a victory lap on all of this.

What insight do I have on all this? Honestly, I have none. I'm tired of it. We all know that Trump is fucking goddamn crooked as a two dollar bill.... wait, those actually exist? Here I thought that the post office was just trying to rip me off. Okay, Three dollar bill. That's what I meant to say.

Anyway, stop assuming that the report was going to take him down. Worry not, his stupidity will be doing the majority of the work on this anyway. He continues to just do whatever the fuck he wants and it will eventually catch up to him. Just... yeah, this week has been rough because it's all been sort of one side won instead of, you know, the continuous slow uncovering of all this nonsense. 

No comments: