Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hot Debate Chicks: My Wonder Years

Hot Debate Chicks: The Wonder Years

It's a simple known fact, Sex Sells. I did this a lot during Valentines day and got a lot of feedback but I haven't turned to the low brow road of humor lately. What way can I attract eyeballs to this while also keeping my integrity as a journalist? I know! Report on hot chicks who not only have it going on in the looks but also have a full package in the mind. Hot Debate Chicks, oooooh yeah.

Danica Mckellar is the first hot debate chick.



You don't know who she is? What, weren't you a fan of the wonder years? Don't tell me you were too young to remember that classic show that made a lot of girls fans of a Savage. For us guys, though, we cared not for any Fred. It was the Winnie that we were interested in!



Best known as America's alluring dream girl from her days as Winnie Cooper on "The Wonder Years" (1988), Danica McKellar made her breakthrough at the early age of 12. After that show ended, she went on to graduate Summa cum Laude from UCLA with a degree in Mathematics, and even proved a new math theorem, the Chayes-McKellar-Winn Theorem.


What would YOU do if I sang out of tune?


Oh... please don't stand out and walk on me. I promise not to sing out of key.. or just not sing at all anymore.



I'll lend you more than my ear...


Oh yeah, she's fluent in French too.

As to why she's a debate chick... well, she has the smarts. If you don't think so, here's a link to her math work. Yeah, you try to do that. This gal has a brain. A sexy sexy brain.

http://www.danicamckellar.com/math/percolation.pdf

No comments: