Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Conan The Destroyer

Conan The Destroyer...

Of your funny bone. I mean, he was one of those funny entertainers, I mean, just seeing Conan interact with Jon Stewart and Colbert was amazing and this Tuesday, and given that we didn't get new conan on the tonight show last night, it's the first day that I really don't care about Late Night Television. I mean, I look forward to September, but the only thing that has me remotely interested is Craig Ferguson. With Conan gone.. late night just feels a lot emptier.

So here's a little fix for you, these are some of the best Conan sketches that I've seen in the long history of the late night and tonight show. If you know anything about me, you'd know that I love puppets. Especially muppets, which are a mixture of Mop and Puppet.



So muppet faces of death is great


Here's a clip of when he showed up on Andy Rictor controls the Universe as the asshole boss


This one takes me back to my younger days.

Yes, I thought it was funny at the time. I still do.

Who can forget the classic desk driving?


Oh those German game shows


Hey, it's a certain other NBC star as a sketch character


Max and Conan go out for a beer


M.C. Hammer on the loose!


Ahhhh.. Walker Texas Ranger lever

Annnnnd more


9 minutes of wacky channel surfing


Ah... Christmas in New York


Apartment hunting can be hard



Trucker School


You want shoes?


Who doesn't want to see a giant red head learn how to pole dance?


Possibly the best combination in the world. Space Ghost with Conan...


God damn, I love this stuff. Part II


And there you have it. See you in September, Conan!

No comments: