Tuesday, September 11, 2018

9 1 1

9 1 1 

Oh you know, fuck it. I'm going to write a quick something and then observe a moment of silence(?) I mean, as best as I can on a blog post that is all written for this,

Happy 17th anniversary to the war on Afghanistan. Wait, is it something you say "happy" for? Like Happy Memorial day? I dunno. It's just one more year and the people who have been born into perpetual war can finally sacrifice themselves to the machine. Just think about that. There's going to be legal adults soon that have known nothing but a post 9-11 world.

That just makes me incredibly sad. I mean, no more sadder than my American true blooded self on this day anyway. I mean, come on. This is one of those days when you can't dick around. I have to wonder though, is NYC finally paying for the medical treatment of those surviving fire fighters and first responders that got all fucked up from breathing in the debris of the collapsed twin towers? Or are they still operating on that whole "stall until they all die off" policy, like everyone dealing with the asbestos claims?

I mean, I know the answer to that, but if it's anyone who actually needs the help, it's those who sacrificed their health to go in and try to save folks trapped.


Also, never forget that our current President celebrated the fact that his building was once again (not really) the tallest building in NYC. Yup. That's who you voted for. Then again, you also voted for someone who used the attacks on the WTC on 9/11 to justify a war, as I already stated, that has lasted 17 years now.

Now for the moment of silence...  I won't type anything, but pictures will be posted. I guess that technically counts as a moment of silence, right?








never forget



No comments: