Tuesday, September 18, 2018

HURRICANE WRAP UP

HURRICANE WRAP UP

Well, by now the Hurricane Florence wrap up has probably all finished up with the clean up and I'm sure FEMA, fully funded with their money has helped everyone. Time to look back at this silly Hurricane with the storm surges and what not to see the comedy in it all.

Take for example this kind gentleman who decided to open up his house to those who had no where else to flee to. Really doing the lords work, if I must say so myself.


That... is creepy. I mean, man. That's a face that screams run away. Stranger danger. It's a Cat 5 Creeper. But hey, ladies, who's up for some... ugh, I can't even anymore. that's just... wow. 

Then there's this photo of the chaos.



That there is one high quality table.  But um, excuse me, excuse me, mister tree, that picnic table is RESERVED!!!

I think it was a good indication about how bad the hurricane was when the Summerville, SC. waffle house was still open at 5am on the day the Hurricane made landfall. That is a better gauge on the threat level. Sure, grocery stores are all closed, some liquor markets were open. Has to be some prime time to get a patty melt plate, scattered, smothered and covered along with some booze to ride out the hurricane coverage. And let me tell you, there was plenty of that. We also can't forget the severity of the storm as told by newscasters.



Yup, seems accurate.

Then again, that is going to set up a nice precedent for future storms. I can see another one coming next year that a large group of people just flat out ignore and then get carried off into the sky to their doom. I mean, if a Cat 4 couldn't hold its shit together at a high latitude during shearing periods, let's just flat out discount all storms going forward - is the mentality.

You'd be amazed at how many morons will just go "Ugh, I evacuated for nothing with the last one that they screamed it being the storm of the century!"  Which will happen because people are morons and never learn anything from precautionary stuff.

Oh well. I guess we can wrap it all up now, FEMA's there and sure, some morons did die staying, but I mean, that's just them naturally selecting themselves out of the gene pool.

No comments: