Sunday, October 7, 2018

COSTCO LOVE

COSTCO LOVE

I have to say, I love going to new Costcos whenever I'm in the area of one I have never been to. Yeah, it's like trying a new position with someone you love. I mean, maybe that's too much info, but like I said in past Costco post, this is a thing of beauty. You can't shame it. I sometimes plans days in advance to go to a new Costco. It's such anticipation leading to it.

I bet you're wondering if different Costcos have different things in stock or is it all the same across the board? Well, good sir or madam. I can tell you that all of them have the general same sort of items, but they do tailor make the specialty stuff to the local flair. In Alhambra there is a lot of Asian products that you will not see most other places. The Costco in the whites parts of town in Topanga have some of the best steaks and wines possible. I go there whenever I want to feel like I made it.

For you see, the entrance to Costco is a temporal vortex sending you directly where you need to go. All who enter THE Costco be warned, you will not be transported where you want to go, but where you need to be.

Read your membership pamphlet. It's all in there.

Yeah, most of the time the regional stuff that will change include beer and some produce and liquor. You'll still find mostly the same Kirkland type of things, but the general idea is always remember that Kirkland food is way better than Ikea food. Though I guess that's not a hard guess to venture.


You also need to get the staples. Aluminum Foil is one of those things that I buy from Costco, but then I forget I bought it at Costco because it literally takes me years to get through it. I sometimes buy the pre-cut aluminum sheets because the blades on the non cut have often given me deep cuts and it tears pretty badly. I guess I'm willing to pay more at times for not having to deal with that and just yank one of the pre-cuts out for whatever needs I require.

I have a box of cling film from Costco that has moved with me for 9 years and it's still going strong. Maybe that's indicative of how much cling film I actually use, but let's put it this way, I try to use it enough and yet it will never run out. The day I get to the end of it I'll be so filled with exaltation, I shall feel the wonders of pulling that last sheet and it will be a life changing experience.

What I'm saying is just get the damn cling wrap and foil at Costco and you'll literally never have to buy a new one.





No comments: