Saturday, January 5, 2019

DEAD POOL 2019

DEAD POOL 2019

I guess I didn't do one of these last year since I wasn't doing much writing, but here we go. This is the morbid game in which I predict the death of 10 celebrities in hope that their younger age will get me enough points to achieve greatness. Think of it as fantasy football with a morbid trip that I just want people to die.

Well, I guess not so much want them to die, but it does seem like, you know, something that will eventually happen because, after all, death is certain.

The game is simple. You pick 10 people and if they die int he calendar year of 2019, you get points worth the amount of their age minus 100. We already had three deaths in the year so far that made the papers, all three were 76. So they would have been worth 24 points each if you had guessed them

I gotta start with the simple one;

Charlie Sheen - Come on, it's been a long time coming

Dick Cheney - How much of a pact with the devil does he actually have?

Kissinger - Well deserved, I'd say.

Kirk Douglas - Not that I want him to go, but man, he's about due.

Sean Connery - Look, I love the actor, but it's at the point now where I think he's already dead and the estate is just not saying anything.

Kevin Spacey - I mean. let's just be honest, the guy will probably kill himself. Got nothing else to do. 

Donald Trump - I mean, this probably just put me on a watch list, but let's face reality, FBI agent who is now monitoring this page, the dude has a shitty diet and the stress of the work is really just going to do him in before some crazy shooter. 

Artie Lange - Come on, the guy is pretty much a walking "I'm going to die soon" billboard.

Ozzy Osbourne - I mean, the guy has not been in the best shape for a while.

Keith Richards - fuck it, this will be the year. I can feel it.



The best answer to all this is basically the biggest dead pool group will be that a whole lot of boomers with make the list. At least I can take comfort in that.


No comments: