Friday, February 8, 2019

TOO HOT FOR YELP - YET AGAIN

TOO HOT FOR YELP - YET AGAIN

Clearly someone wants to remove as many of my old reviews as possible since this is now the 7th one in a matter of a few months. Oddly enough, this movie theater event was an official yelp event. So I have no idea what use it even has being on the site given it was a one time and done sort of thing. But also, wouldn't you think that if it was offensive, it would have been removed a long time ago?

Purely strange on all accounts.
Hello,

We're reaching out to let you know that our moderators removed your review of Yelp TransformERs Gold Class Cinemas.

We typically remove reviews that address culturally sensitive subjects in ways that reinforce negative stereotypes or make light of physical or sexual violence.

In this case, we felt that your review of Yelp TransformERs Gold Class Cinemas crossed that line, even if you didn't intend it to. The text of your review is copied for reference below, and we hope you'll continue to share your experiences on Yelp while keeping the Content Guidelines in mind. To learn more, check out our Content Guidelines (https://www.yelp.com/guidelines).

Removed Content:
How do you walk out of at the end of a movie that is so bad and makes you want to laugh out loud at how absurd it is with a smile on your face?

I'll tell you the secret. Walk in there double fisting drinks. I mean it. Transformers made me almost want to laugh out loud in the theater in numerous over dramatic scenes. I mean, you're talking robots who turn into cars... you really shouldn't have that much tela-novela style ups and downs.

But thanks to the non-drinking Michael W. for giving me his tickets he didn't use being a sober sandy, I was able to drink two drinks and then walk into the theater double fisting it with two more. Oh man, that made the world of difference in my enjoyment for this 3D rape of my eyes.

The theatres.. well, they were way out of my league. They had a fairly stocked bar with some pretty decent stuff on tap. I mean, you have green flash beer on tap, how could you go wrong?

Then the seats.. AWESOME. Thanks Katie, that was an awesome event and even though the movie was a giant pile of.. well, you know, I still had an awesome time. Even though I lost my +1 and they were off in another theater and who the hell cares.

I had two drinks while watching this turd. Oh yeah, I saw Paul in the lounge. I didn't get to chastize him for finally getting an event up in Pasadena, but here we go. HA HA! See, Pasadena finally gets one.

Yeah. the theater was cool. Probably would go back if I was into the film being a type I wouldn't mind getting crunk for before the show. Thanks to Katie for GOOooooooooooood Times

A+ all the way.


Regards,
The Yelp Support Team
San Francisco, California




I don't even have a fucking clue why this one was flagged.  Double fisting? I mean, that's not a sexual reference, it's literally me saying I was holding two alcoholic drinks in my hands. Welp, no wonder I stopped giving a shit what that company does in its shady as hell practices being a review site.

No comments: