Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'll Be Home For Christmas -ATHF Style

I'll Be Home For Christmas -ATHF Style

Tis the season for Holiday songs and of course, Holiday song parodies. I think I enjoy them a lot more than I do the originals. The original songs are always boring and sterile in their delivery. So whenever I hear a new take, often pretty shocking take of the holiday songs, I enjoy them. In this instance I have to think about my roots of being nonsensical. ATHF is all about being a 12 minute random thought pattern.

There's not much in the way of story telling when it comes to this cartoon. But what it lacks in actual plot it makes up in comedy. In the following you can see Carl sing I'll Be Home For Christmas. In this instance, I suppose I will be literally, but it's not where I want to be. That will come soon enough. But here, for the time being enjoy the soothing sounds of Carl;



Yeah, that pretty much rocked and told it like it is.

No comments: